Pages

Thursday 7 June 2012

Japan Day 5

So today we were shopping for some PS Vita stuff. Turns out Sony is a bit of a bastard and has disable the collection of trophies (Achievements for the xbox crowd) for any 2nd hand games. Apparently, trophies are now so rare they're tied to the 1st account that plays the game. I have to wonder HTF does sony even know the game is 2nd hand in the first place. 


Anyway, while we were doing that, we stumbled upon the Gundam Cafe at Akihabara. It's apparently the opposite way from the Electric town exit, which would explain why I've never seen it before. Next to it was the AKB48 cafe but that's less important. 


Despite having eaten already, we decided to head in for coffee. I originally ordered ice coffee but once I realised they had HARO coffee, I knew I had to order more coffee. Which explains why I'm awake at 12 midnight typing out this blog entry instead of sleeping -_-


The coffee was average really. And the waiters/waitresses really need to dress up as Gundams instead of pilots. But the price wasn't that bad and there were quite a few other Gundam Otaku there as well. 



No comments:

Post a Comment